ILF — Scope | Disability forum


carol50 Member Posts: 7 Connected
hi does anyone know how to fill in a supported self assessment form don't understand it


  • Debbie_Scope
    Debbie_Scope Member Posts: 944 Pioneering
    Hi Carol50,

    I commented on your other post about helping to find you a local disability information and advice service to help you with the form.

    Are you able to ring the helpline so we can start looking for the right help for you?

    Many thanks


Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.