Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Disability apps?

Options
Darce21
Darce21 Community member Posts: 9 Listener
Hey everyone, 
I hope your all well 
I was just wondering if anyone knew I’d any apps to meet friends or find a relationship I’ve tried the mainstream dating apps but had no luck 
thank you 
darcey 

Comments

• Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Darce21

Welcome to the community! :) I'm afraid I don't know of any apps, hopefully community members can share their experiences. I thought to comment and ask if there are local interest groups in your area you could join? Thought it'd be a nice way for you to make friends. A lot of them can meet online as well as in person. It's how I started to get out more :) 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Autism_at_40
    Autism_at_40 Community member Posts: 724 Pioneering
    Options
    Hiki is one I just found out about.  It's for both friendships and love.  It's for Autistic adults though, so I am not sure if it would be suitable for you.  Not tried it either, so it may not be very good.
  • Antony
    Antony Community member Posts: 9 Listener
    Options
    Im on Facebook dating apps i get plenty of likes then after talking to a lady i start to think should i tell her i have health issues then i just x her off and think i shouldnt bother meeting any one i would rather meet some one with a health issue so we can support each other buy ive not seen a person with any health issues