Lower rates on PIP - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Lower rates on PIP

Options
2»

Comments

• Debbie_Alumni
    Debbie_Alumni Community member Posts: 932 Pioneering
    Options
    Dear @goldtrees,

Thank you for sharing your experience of PIP and what you've been through.

It sounds like you have plenty to challenge with regards to the assessment report and the various inaccuracies that have arisen from it. I also see that @shelliemarie has taken you under her wing. It would be great if you could talk to each other. If you click on your profile you'll go to your page and on the right hand side under your picture you will see a list of activities. At the bottom of that list in 'inbox' click that and that will allow you to send a message to another user. I haven't tried it myself yet but hopefully it works and you can message each other.

And of course you can contact me at the helpline by phone or email if you want to talk some more.

Best wishes
    Debbie

• goldtrees
    goldtrees Community member Posts: 13 Listener
    Options
    Thank you so much. I will try that. Hope you are well today.
  • shelliemarie
    shelliemarie Community member Posts: 57 Listener
    Options
    ok i will give debbie my email
  • shelliemarie
    Options
    ive just donethat sent mine to debbie
  • goldtrees
    goldtrees Community member Posts: 13 Listener
    Options
    I am in inbox - it does not have the option to send anyone emails. 
  • Chris_Alumni
    Chris_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 689 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi Goldtrees/ Shelliemarie - if you click on the inbox from your profile and then click on the 'new message' box over on the right it will bring up a message window. You can type the recipient's username into the 'recipients' box and then type your message below (nb. this is an internal messaging system rather than email). Hope that helps.
  • shelliemarie
    Options
    have you sent your email to debbie

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.