Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Funding for treatment

Hi I'm 22 with Cerebral Palsy (spastic diplega). When I was 18 I was dumped by the health care system and have had no help since. I have really struggled on my own without any support.

I went to my GP recently for advice and he didn't seem bother at all and was pretty useless. I live in Cornwall and no one seems to specialise in adults with CP or know how to help me.

I had heard of a centre for people with MS locally and thankfully they have experience with CP. They are really lovely and I have hope for the first time that I can revive help. Unfortunately it comes at a significant price. 

Does anyone know where I could maybe find funding for treatment? Is there anyone I could contact who might know?



Sign in or join us to comment.