Hi, my name is williay — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is williay

Options
williay
williay Community member Posts: 5 Listener
I am a qualified Nurse, teacher and just obtained a degree in social work ...I work as a Safeguarding Coordintor for a local authority but I am the main carer for my husband who has MS.  I love making celebration cakes when I am not fighting for the rights of carers.  My biggest hate is dealing with the DWP.

Comments

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @williay welcome to the community! What's your favourite cake you have ever made? I once made a Dr Who tardis for my son and he was disappointed that it wasnt bigger on the inside!
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • williay
    williay Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    Options
    My favorite cake would have to be my daughters wedding cake but the funniest would be my colleagues son dinosaur cake.  Ha ha I can imagine your son wanting the bigger inside xxx
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Aww how special to make your daughter's cake! For my wedding, 5 friends made my cake together, each baking one tier each and then decorating it together, it was so much more special knowing people I love had made it! 

Do take a look around the community, a good place to start is recent discussions where all the latest posts are, or searching by category for what you are interested in
    Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness