Hi, my name is williay — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is williay

williay
williay Community member Posts: 5 Listener
I am a qualified Nurse, teacher and just obtained a degree in social work ...I work as a Safeguarding Coordintor for a local authority but I am the main carer for my husband who has MS.  I love making celebration cakes when I am not fighting for the rights of carers.  My biggest hate is dealing with the DWP.

Comments

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @williay welcome to the community! What's your favourite cake you have ever made? I once made a Dr Who tardis for my son and he was disappointed that it wasnt bigger on the inside!
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • williay
    williay Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    My favorite cake would have to be my daughters wedding cake but the funniest would be my colleagues son dinosaur cake.  Ha ha I can imagine your son wanting the bigger inside xxx
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Aww how special to make your daughter's cake! For my wedding, 5 friends made my cake together, each baking one tier each and then decorating it together, it was so much more special knowing people I love had made it! 

Do take a look around the community, a good place to start is recent discussions where all the latest posts are, or searching by category for what you are interested in
    Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.