What other benefits could my son claim? — Scope | Disability forum

What other benefits could my son claim?

beckysampson1968 Member Posts: 1 Listener
hi I have a son who suffers from aspergus syndrome, he was claiming JSA, but last year he started suffering severe anxiety attacks and found it increasingly difficult to attend the job centre, as a result we have had to change his benefits from JSA TO ESA  it has helped him as he no longer has to attend the job centre but we are financially approx. 60 ponds down a fortnight, we are still waiting to see if my son is entitled to PIP, is there any other benefit's he could claim  in the mean time



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.