celsby palsy — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

celsby palsy

Options
mamof3
mamof3 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
i have a child age 11 she is now in comprehensive school started in september 2016 but going through hell and back with her behave problems and at my wits end need advice as very delicet matter which i dont know how to deal with as havent had a child with this before please help i need help so bad as say going out of mind with worry 

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 38 Courageous
    Options

Hello @mamof3,

So sorry to hear how difficult things have been for you, are you happy to share a little more detail about what's happening with your daughters behaviour?

Are you receiving any support from the school at the moment?

Kirsty

Scope helpline

• mamof3
    Options
    cant go into details on here but it is pretty bad as well she is acting out really bad and i dont know what to do neither me and husband are asking for help but seem to be talking to the wall also think my daughter is suffering with adhd to as she has the sytoms as well she has 1 to 1 worker in school and they do help her its when she is at home and school she goes onto internet and say things that are vicous and cruel and horrible and i reallyt fear for her more then us she will get a name please help as said dont want to go into too much on this websits if i could have ur emaill address or someone i need help as said at wits end 
  • mamof3
    Options
    and another thing is the lies she has been coming out with is reallty bad and can get us in to serious trouble and dont know who to turn to as said i just want to get up and leave even thought about giving her to social services to deal with its not because i dont love her cause i do she is my world and my life be loist without my children any mother would but some times i think she would be better off without me 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 38 Courageous
    Options

Hello @mamof3,

Thanks for coming back to me - sounds like you are having a really tough time. Your more than welcome to contact us on the helpline if you want to talk it through with one of the team.

Our telephone number is 0808 800 3333

Email address is helpline@scope.org.uk

We might not be able to answer all of your questions, but we will certainly try our best to find out relevant information and support for you.

Best wishes,

Kirsty

Scope helpline

Brightness