Pip2 Home Assessment — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip2 Home Assessment

Options
charmed
charmed Community member Posts: 53 Connected
edited March 2017 in PIP, DLA, and AA
had my assessment yesterday, extremely nervous and anxious, i feel like i want to lock myself away from everyone although i have carer coming here i dont want to see or talk to anyone now until i hear the decision!

Comments

• RomaFree1
    RomaFree1 Community member Posts: 14 Connected
    Options
    I am so sorry, totally understand! They don't realise the pressure that we are under do they?! I have mine on Friday and I'm terrified, cannot even function or think at the moment! 
    I may well feel like you do after my assessment too? 
    Maybe we should try to take each day at a time. At least yours is over but can understand you dreading the result. We mustn't let them get us down though? I'm here for you if that's any use?! 
  • charmed
    Options
    Thanks im crying now!
    half things i didnt say i dont remember well at all the assessor was nice seemed it and patient. Home assessment.. Anyway thanks i just want it all over and done with whatever outcome ...im feeling more down than i was waiting for assessment...
    i know they say two weeks do you think they will know next week?

• RomaFree1
    RomaFree1 Community member Posts: 14 Connected
    Options
    Do let us know when you hear? So hard to remember what you should have said?! Fingers crossed for you! 
  • charmed
    Options
    JUST PHONED TO ASK AND GOT GREAT NEWS

ENHANCED ON BOTH 3 years

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.