Depression and PIP — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Depression and PIP

bethanann
bethanann Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Hi I find it hard to talk to people since iv had depression since last may and this change over from dla to pip has really affected me today someone is coming to see me at 9.15 I  dont get dla to live on I get mobility I cant walk far in constant pain and need my car  is this what this website is about to help people thanks

Comments

• Chris_Alumni
    Chris_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 689 Pioneering
    Hi Bethanan, welcome to the community. Yes this is a place where people can get and give support, and I'm sure you'll find many in the community with similar experiences to you. You might also like to post a question to our expert benefits advisors thread if you need help in that regard, and you can see all the other discussion categories here.
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 1,305 Pioneering
    Hi @bethanann

How are you?
    Was the person coming to talk to you about PIP? How did it go?
  • bethanann
    She was nice enough but not to impressed when I told her how they have messed me around phoning tomorrow for her report she did read it back to me but want to be ready for mr and tribunal this is only for my car so as she is from this area she knows about the lane I live up how far away bus stop is and nearest  shop 3miles as said be ringing up tomorrow for copy of report will keep you updated as soon as I know anything she said she cant see any problems 
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 1,305 Pioneering
    Thanks for the update.

That sounds pretty positive!

Really hope that you get the result you need.
  • bethanann
    Thanks me to really need my car or be more or less housebound as im only one who can drive at moment will keep you updated 
  • bethanann
    First time just had letter saying when they were coming then had 3 no shows then made one in their place told them no chance so they insisted I sent drs letter asking for home assessment that was second letter at £17 each 

Brightness