Therapy for my little man — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Therapy for my little man

Options
mita
mita Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited March 2017 in Cerebral palsy
I am first time grandma , and my little man has being diagnosed with mild CP, I look after my
little man 2 nights and 2 days at week. Wish gave me lots of pleasure , and I need to know if
the massages I do are correct, also I will love to take him to a Phisiotherapist, child development 
profesional, and get all the help that will help him to his hemiplegias speciallly his arm and hand.
he is 14 months old . The occupational therapies had seen him but I feel this services is not
every week . Al thought is great to have the advice from them since December he has being seen , 3 times. My daughter and son in law are not pushing to see more services or profesional advisers they just accept what is ofert. I suppose they are in shock
and they believe that he will be ok. So I can not mention to much to them about  my worries. I do want however do my best and give my Little man the best, that is there for him.
i feel if he get lots of therapy at early age he might get better results.
please is there any centre that I can get help I live in Manchester, and my daughter lives in out of this are. Thank you .

Comments

Brightness