How is your day going?

Comments

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,622 Championing

@Ada
    Sorry I just noticed the doctor increased them without even speaking to you 🤦‍♀️ I hope your feeling ok back on the high size and hopefully your sleeping better. 😊

• loladale87
    loladale87 Community member Posts: 41 Empowering

She's here! Chosen her chair already, she's barked at me a couple of times but seems pretty settled.

The meeting went well and M is moving in next Saturday

• Lou67

@Marydoll5
    Hi I hope your having a nice day. I’m sure it wasn’t Ada’s doctor that said she was weak it was herself thst sd it I might be wrong 🙄 that would’ve been awful if a doctor sd that, as she certainly isn’t weak with what she puts up with.

❤️

• rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 843 Championing

Lack of sleep is really not nice, so wishing you all the best and really hope you manage to have a really good nights rest again.

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing

Thanks @Marydoll5 for the kind words 😊

@Ainger13 welcome!!

@Ada sorry to hear about your troubles, it's really sad when the health services won't do their job, I mean when the council refuse to cut the grass it's just annoying but when health professionals can't be bothered to do something in exchange for the money they are paid, peoples lives are at stake, it's a bit more than just annoying. I know me moaning doesn't change anything but just saying you have my sympathy 😐️

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,145 Championing

it's been lovely here just come in out the garden, plants are all watered

• 66Mustang

@loladale87 is that a German Shepherd Dog??

• 66Mustang

@loladale87 I think they are nice dogs, we have a Border Collie, they are similar, I think GSDs have a similar nature

• loladale87
    loladale87 Community member Posts: 41 Empowering

I grew up with a border collie cross springer spaniel. My mum took her friend to collect Bessie's brother when I was four. I went along for a ride and fell to sleep, Bessie jumped in the car and woke me up. She passed when she was 13.

• Lou67

@Ada
    I’m sorry the meds aren’t making any difference to your sleep. I hope your tummy settles soon.

❤️

• Lou67

@loladale87
    I’m so glad the meeting with your ex and his wife went well and your sons moving back in with you next week that’s great.

❤️

• Lou67

@Ada
    Aww I’m just feeling a bit yucky it feels like I have a head cold my head and throat are sore and I’m feeling bunged up. 🤦‍♀️

• Lou67

@Ada
    I will give it a try now thanks I meant to do it earlier and forgot. I’m sure I have menthol crystals to put in the water. ❤️

• 66Mustang

Good night @Ada I hope you have a decent few hours of rest tonight

• Lou67

@Ada
    Yes it helped a bit I heated up a bottle of almond oil to put some onto cotton wool inside my ear as it’s sore but this is soothing it thanks. I hope you sleep better tonight. Hopefully you hear back from the household support fund soon and get a good comfy sofa off them.

Goodnight everyone ❤️

• 66Mustang

I'm off now

I hope everyone has a good night

🙂

• Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,496 Championing

Good morning everyone

I had rough night sleep again

I'm still very worried about that neighbour

• Sandy_123