The motorbilty side of it — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

The motorbilty side of it

Options
jasmine18
jasmine18 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited March 2017 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I a. Worried that I have failed my pip for motorbilty 

Comments

• Mol
    Mol Community member Posts: 52 Connected
    Options
    Hello Jasmineout18 Why do you believe that?

we are all in the same boat on here, Everyone is worried about what their assessment report will say.

I had my assessment 2 weeks ago and got the report which I asked for 2 days ago,

it is full of lies why people at ATOS believe they can do this and get away with it is beyond me. from what I can make of it I will get the lower living rate and only get 4 points for mobility.

All the hospital letters state about my mobility but the assessor has lied about when I went for the assessment she states I walked with no problems and was not in pain, 

I am not sure how she came to that decision when she did not even ask me and I was sitting there breathing heavy and in serious pain.

DWP should be ashamed of themselves to stop disabled people getting the help they need,

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.