PIP ASSESSMENT SCREEN VIEW - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP ASSESSMENT SCREEN VIEW

Options
2»

Comments

• wildlife
    wildlife Community member Posts: 1,293 Pioneering
    Options
    @sundontshine123 is that score from your assessor's report or from a Decision Maker. If it's only the PA4 have you sent DWP your evidence?
         Another thing they should change is to send the assessor's report to everyone automatically instead of having to ring for it. After all we are talking about disabled people. Why make everything so complicated !!!  
  • sundontshine123
    sundontshine123 Community member Posts: 92 Courageous
    Options
    @wildlife
    It was decision maker and the **** assessors report.
    decision maker copied assessors findings.
    yh sent in my m r beginning  of march still waiting for decision i rang up they recieved it and medical evidence ect.
    i focused on what i failed 0 points on and did not assassinate assessor.
    sent sepetate letter telling them my report was not fit for purpose as it was copied pasted about someone else who wears glasses cuz i dont lol. Also msk test which i refused to do and apparently i did index finger test which is lie as missing evidence will prove it sent that in with extra evidence. Paranoid about people and germs.
    how she awarded me a 5 year review with only 4 and 2 points and wrote i would not get better.
    said it proved no care and attention with the assessment from dm and assessor and missing evidence that was not submitted. 
    i sent them guidlines that was not followed by them and assessor in seprate letter.
    also complaint to capita and sent them the letter even though they will ignore it.
    so now there taking the p..s getting back to me with decision. Got appointment disability rights tuesday. So if i have to go appeal leadt they can help me.
    This whole saga has made me feel so ill.
    yh that 2nd pip review recommends that decisions letter and assessors report should be sent togethet wich i think is correct as it all to confusing. I never dreamt i be in this nightmare situation.

• janice_in_wonderland
    janice_in_wonderland Community member Posts: 265 Pioneering
    Options
    It's all very overwhelming for everyone :-0
  • janice_in_wonderland
    janice_in_wonderland Community member Posts: 265 Pioneering
    Options
    @wildlife
    ok thank you 
    i have listed it and will talk to my friend about it as she came with me...she was very good bc I wasn't with it bc of worrying...she asked what qualifications assessor had & I was relieved when she said Occupational therapist but then virtually told my friend to shut up in a roundabout way... 
    assessor said I wasn't expected to discuss anything personal bc all she was interested in was how my day to day life is affected 
    its affected by a number of things inc Assessors! Like most folks

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.