What does PIP do for you? - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What does PIP do for you?

2»

Comments

• Janmadill28
    Janmadill28 Community member Posts: 15 Connected
    Just please keep talking. I'm so sorry u feel like this. We're all here to support u as best we can. 
  • Janmadill28
    I've just had my motobility taken off me and taken down to standard rate in care allowance. They said that if I drove my car they were sure I could do an emergency stop and hold the steering wheel ok. I haven't even got a car and haven't driven for 8 years because of feeling unsafe In my ability to do so.  I still have a current licence But I don't use it. I have had hiccups since 2009 and there is no cure for it. I have tried so many times to tell the Drs that this drains my energy. But they never record it. I am seeing a consultant at the hospital in the 21st April to see if there is any different treatments. Thsts after 8 years. I just need them to confirm how exhausting this condition is besides my polycythaemia . Feel sometimes like I'm bashing my head against a brick wall.  Anyone know what else I can do to prove my motobility is affected by exhaustion.? 
  • samparrot123
    samparrot123 Community member Posts: 50 Courageous
    I am really at my wits end ,I use my car to go to my hospital appointments ,and to take my wife to Velindre cancer hospital ,if I lose the mobility part I don't know what I will do ,although my car is automatic and power steering ,it is vital to enable us to get around .
  • Janmadill28
    All this PIP is putting so much stress on people who could do without it. Someone needs to step in and put a stop to this farce. 
  • bendigedig
    bendigedig Community member Posts: 254 Pioneering
    @Janmadill28

I couldnt agree more with your statement :)

What I find deeply worrying is that NOBODY is doing anything about this farce!

The sollution to this problem certainly does not lie in conformity and allowing oneself to surrender to this system.

People need to reject this before it goes too far.  There is more at stake here than we all know.

We all must do whatever lttle we can to reject this system.....  It is our country!  Not theirs!  They serve us, not the other way around.

This isnt working.

It must stop.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.