How is your day going?

Comments

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,352 Championing

I need to go shopping @Marydoll5 ,but I don't want to.

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,592 Championing

@Marydoll5
    Good luck with the passport photos mines runs out next June but with the new rules I will have to renew near the end off this year.
    I’m just going to the post office to get euros before I spend the money that’s as exciting as it gets for me lol

@Teigr
    Oh I like it when your familiar with a place on holiday, my mum and I are the same when we go to Tenerife as we’ve been back to the same place about 8 times lol

❤️

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,069 Online Community Coordinator

Spot the guy who kept me up all night and is now regretting his life choices. 😆

• Nicebrit
    Nicebrit Community member Posts: 179 Empowering
  • Teigr

We had ours done at the post office last year @Sandy_123 ,it was sixth time lucky for me.

All because you couldn't see my eyebrows.🙄

• Teigr

He looks like a little wolf @Albus_Scope

• Albus_Scope

I do think he's part wolf @tiegr though we have no idea what he is. We have fun making up stories of his life on the mean streets of Romania. Like the Littlest Hobo, but slightly less polite. 😆

He's had a rough night @Nicebrit I'm very close to joining him on the floor for a quick powernap.

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 56,817 Championing

@teigr that made me laugh I did do a large photo for the 1st one lol that was refused and the rest were filling out the form wrong

@Albus_Scope he is just adorable

Is About 29 degrees here

Still waiting for Dr but this Dr owns half the practice and is pretty good

• Albus_Scope

Oh blimey, did they say they'd call you "at some point" today? But it sounds like you'll be speaking to the top dog, so that's very promising. 😊

(The pupper is adorable when he's not borking all night haha)

• Sandy_123
    edited July 29

That did make me laugh @Albus_Scope I tell you what nothing gets you up faster then a cat standing on top you heaving lol.

Yeah anytime between now and 5

I'm under a brolly in the garden it's roasting

• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 552 Championing

Well after 3 attempts for me and 8 for Mr the pictures passed so that's the applications in thank goodness 😅

• Albus_Scope

Oh lordy, I've been in that situation before @Sandy_123 and it didn't end well for the carpet. 😂 Now my lovely old lady cat just yells loudly at 6am and punches me in the face (with claws) until I eventually give in and feed her.

I really hate those appointments, you feel like you cant get anything done until after they've called. Like a plane waiting to land.

• Sandy_123

Lol it's worse having to be glued to the phone every where you go

• Strawberry1
    Strawberry1 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 4,379 Championing

Hello 👋 dear Scope family, hope everything is reasonably alright for you all today . Hope non of you have too many dilemmas to deal with. If it's hot and sunny we're you are I hope you are keeping as cool as possible. Hope no one is poorly today if you are get well soon. Wishing everyone a decent rest of your day . I'm not doing anything it's too hot. Take care of yourselves

• noman
    noman Community member Posts: 1,007 Pioneering

Sat outside enjoying a glass of cider,I could end up drunk as I have to drink it quickly cos I don’t like warm beer 😎😂

• Albus_Scope

Thanks for stopping in @Strawberry1 I hope you manage to keep the heat down today and take things easy. 😁

Ooooh, now that is a great idea @noman and of course, there's nothing worse than warm cider. 😉

• Strawberry1
    Strawberry1 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 4,379 Championing

Thank you @Albus_Scope 😊, I'm sat in front on the air cooler xxx just chilling. Take care of yourself in this heat too . All the best 👍

• Sandy_123

@marydoll5 glad you got it done

hello @Strawberry1 it is hot today

I'm having a coffee n rest

• markf87
    markf87 Community member Posts: 33 Contributor

struggling with the heat and being pretty much bed bound.

Seen my dad and nephew though and they brought smudge the family dog so it been ok.

• Albus_Scope

That sounds rough @markf87 have you got some ways of keeping cool?
    Glad you got to see the folks today though, that'll always be good. Especially with Smudge in tow. 😁