Hi, my name is sarebear! Waiting for Motability car

sarebear
sarebear Community member Posts: 6 Listener
edited September 12 in Transport and travel

I ordered my moabiloty car in July still no updates anyone else have this problem

Tagged:

Comments

• Rachel_Scope
    Rachel_Scope Posts: 1,059 Online Community Coordinator

Hi @sarebear and welcome to the community 😊

Your wait time will depend on the type of vehicle you ordered. There are some delays apparently but it doesn't give timescales, here's some info Motability - How Long Until I Get My Car?

Do you have an online Motability account? You can check the progress of your order there.

Hopefully one of our members will be able to share their personal experience.

• sarebear

Thankyou there has been no updates at all on my account , the car has no adaptions bit is automatic and a vauxhall mokka the man I placed order with has no clue either as to when or how far along it is

• OverlyAnxious
    OverlyAnxious Community member Posts: 2,980 Championing

You could contact another Vauxhall dealership to ask about the current lead time on brand new automatic Mokka's. Don't tell them you're waiting for one, just appear to be an interested customer. Hopefully they'll tell you how many months their average wait time is currently, which would give you a rough idea about your own car.

• Lee56584
    Lee56584 Community member Posts: 31 Connected

Hi, I placed an order for my car in June and it still isn’t ready. They started off saying September but now they are saying October so I think it’s very common for there to be big delays xxx

• sarebear

The place I ordered with the man dealing with it at greenhouse weekons he has no idea of a ruff time it will be made or delivered surely should have some idea , you had any more news yet

• Lee56584

yeah they should be keeping up updated to be fair xxx

• sarebear

Can I ask what company you ordered with please ? , I ordered mine with greenhouse vauxhall , he days he can't see any updates at all which doesn't sound good

• Lee56584

Hi, I ordered from Lookers. I keep getting emails from motability as well to say they are still working on and that I don’t need to do anything. Have you logged onto your Motability account to see what is says? Xxx

• sarebear

Yeh mine just says your dealer has ordered your car , I'm getting emails every 2 weeks to say we're working on your vehicle there are long delays xx