Advice on research project - Early Intervention for Cerebral Palsy — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Advice on research project - Early Intervention for Cerebral Palsy

Options
PhillHarniess
PhillHarniess Community member Posts: 1 Listener

Hi all, I am a early years physiotherapist who does research. I am based at Great Ormond Street Hospital. My area of interest is early intervention and I have a project that I would love to get feedback on. In its development I have already received great advice through involvement of families but I now want to check it with a wider audience.

Title:

What are the parent perceptions of enabling and constraining factors to their engagement with early intervention physical therapy for their infant with emerging cerebral palsy?

If you would be able to read this lay summary and provide advice and comments on the readability and whether the project makes sense and if you think its will be - I would be really grateful for any help and insight you can offer.

Thank you!

Phill Harniess

Comments

• forgoodnesssake
    forgoodnesssake Community member Posts: 502 Pioneering
    Options
    I am the parent of 19 year old with athetoid CP and have just read your document.  I think it is quite readable and makes sense but not sure what you mean above here  "the project makes sense and if you think its will be - "...!  might be a typo?

Brightness