Hi, my name is dafflover! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is dafflover!

Options
dafflover
dafflover Community member Posts: 7 Connected
Hi I am new to this but having read some comments which are relevent to my situation at the moment I thought I would join.  I am going through the awful prosess of PIP and know that I am not the only one who is finding this situation stressful and seems to be taking over my life. I think my family are fed up with it too !! I am awaiting a date for the tribunal at the moment. Does anyone know if it is worth having a private medical and will your GP even carry one out as evidence to back up what you have told them.  I have CP which I am finding harder to manage now that I am in my 60's but DWP do not appear to take this into consideration at all. Any info on this would be appreciated.

Comments

• PauI
    PauI Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Hi, I have had the stress of going through the change to pip.
    It does not matter what your doctor says to them.
    The only person that I believe that does matter is there own doctor that you will see. I hAve a heart condition and few few other health problems that I won't go into, I can say that I have to attend hospital every 2 weeks for my condition for the rest of my life. There not interested in what your doctor says, that's my experience from them and it took a year for my appeal to be over turned.

Brightness