Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is dafflover!

daffloverdafflover Member Posts: 7 Connected
Hi I am new to this but having read some comments which are relevent to my situation at the moment I thought I would join.  I am going through the awful prosess of PIP and know that I am not the only one who is finding this situation stressful and seems to be taking over my life. I think my family are fed up with it too !! I am awaiting a date for the tribunal at the moment. Does anyone know if it is worth having a private medical and will your GP even carry one out as evidence to back up what you have told them.  I have CP which I am finding harder to manage now that I am in my 60's but DWP do not appear to take this into consideration at all. Any info on this would be appreciated.

Replies

• PauIPauI Member Posts: 2 Listener
    Hi, I have had the stress of going through the change to pip.
    It does not matter what your doctor says to them.
    The only person that I believe that does matter is there own doctor that you will see. I hAve a heart condition and few few other health problems that I won't go into, I can say that I have to attend hospital every 2 weeks for my condition for the rest of my life. There not interested in what your doctor says, that's my experience from them and it took a year for my appeal to be over turned.
Sign in or join us to comment.