benefits — Scope | Disability forum


fritz66 Member Posts: 1 Listener
My husband receives esa but we have just lost a tribunal for pip . I am going to go back to work but don't want it to affect his benefit. How much can I earn ? 



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.