Moving on.. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Moving on..

Options
Nianoo
Nianoo Community member Posts: 7 Listener
Hi 

I wonder if anyone is able to help me?...I am still living with my parents,I'm 36, single and live in wales and have long term health condition and a hip problem..I not well enough to work, I won't get better..I really want to live independently and move nearer my sister in london..I just have no idea how to move on..

They are trying to get my medication right currently..Its just feeling so bleak..

Thanks
N

Comments

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi Nianoo. I do hope that I can help you with with this ??? Please please let me know if I can help !!! Many thanks. Steve.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 740 Listener
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Nianoo
    Nianoo Community member Posts: 7 Listener
    Options

Is there  a way to speak privately to someone...I have a very complicated story and id rather not broadcast it all to everyone...

• Liam_Alumni
    Liam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,101 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @Nianoo,

I'm afraid it's not possible to private message another community member on the community, but if you do need to speak to someone in private for help and support, then our helpline team will be more than happy to help you.

You can call them on 0808 800 3333 or drop them an email: helpline@scope.org.uk.

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions, then please do get in touch.
    Liam

Brightness