My P.I.P nightmere has ended. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

My P.I.P nightmere has ended.

bevt2017
bevt2017 Community member Posts: 324 Pioneering
Hi everyone 
I've been going through hell with P.I.P since July 2016. I'm prouvondly deaf, I suffer with tinnitus and have neurological problems. depression, anxiety and stress. I also have 2 incurable skin diseases Susak, and Pyoderma gangrenosum. This morning after yet another complaint letter, and numerous phone calls. P.I.P have finally paid up. I can't tell you what a relieve it is. I know there are so many people fighting P.I.P., and I just want to say please don't give up. Everyone at scope have been so helpfull. There here to give you support and advice. I would like to say a big thank you to @wildlife I hope everything turns out for you as Well. All the best to everyone, I couldn't have got through this without all your support. XX

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.