Housing and independent living
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Bereaved Uni Student - Can he claim housing benefits and get help with funeral expenses?

onajoeonajoe Member Posts: 3 Listener
Seeking advise for a 19yrs full time university student who most recently lost his mother to cancer. 
1). Can he claim housing benefits as his uni is in Newcastle whilst his home is in London.
2). Can he apply for help with funeral payments?

Any advise with a way forward will be greatly appreciated.


Sign in or join us to comment.