Denied PIP Claim. 2nd successful application and a successful tribunal result. What happens now.
hi,i first pt in a claim for pip in august 2016, this claim was denied so i appealled. the claim was then sent to the tribunal. inbetween i again claimed pip which was awarded but with no mobility element, this was backdated to 16 feb 2017. i have just recieved the letter from the tribunal saying they have overturned the dwp decision and awarde me the daily living allowance and high rate mobility component from august 2016, what will happen now please?
- 49.2K All Categories
- 9.8K Start here and say hello!
- 4K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 135 Community updates
- 11.5K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 656 Work and employment
- 525 Education
- 965 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 925 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 245 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 248 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.4K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.4K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.6K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 585 Chronic pain and pain management
- 648 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 702 Autism and neurodiversity
- 840 Mental health and wellbeing
- 287 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.