Copd — Scope | Disability forum


I have copd cold and my breathing is getting worse . I want to see help there is out their and if I'm able to claim benefits for this . 



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.