No PIP — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

No PIP

Options
NSAblue
NSAblue Community member Posts: 6 Listener
edited July 2017 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Just a quick hello, and to say that I went to the PIP Tribunal last week and I have received the dreaded zero points refusal letter.
My reason for contacting Scope initially was to look for help in representation.
I looked at many with the same negative reply: :-1:

Comments

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @NSAblue welcome to the community, Im sorry to hear that the tribunal didnt work out for you.  We dont have a representation service, but we do have lots of info that could help and lots of members to chat with who can offer you their experiences.

We created a series of videos about PIP, this one is for further appeal after tribunal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W69KUQhGfs 

You could take a look at the Law Centre and get in touch with them too.
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @NSAblue.

I'm so sorry for you !!!!

You are not the first & unfortunately you're not the last !!!!!

Last time a few years ago now the first question that I was asked was how far can I walk ????

That was my "first & last" question as I was in my "electric wheelchair" at the time !!!!!

Please please let me know if I can help you in anyway as I'm really really sorry.
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    How are you getting on @NSAblue ?
    Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.