grant help — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

grant help

tiptornado
tiptornado Community member Posts: 2 Listener
hi, i am a disabled adult with 3 children, my 2 youngest (6 and 10) have learning disabillity and behavioural problems,recently my 10 yr daughter has decided that its fun to find a solid object and use it to peel/scrape the paint and plaster from walls and woodwork on the landing and stairs area, this is now a complete mess and is in dire need of repair and re-painting.
before my disability started this would not have been a problem as i would have repaired all this myself and that would be that, now i can barely walk let alone decorate,so my question is... is there somewhere that i could apply for a grant to pay for someone to come in and do this for me as i could afford the materials no problem but its the price of getting someone in to do it that is the real expense.
any advice would be gratefully recieved. thanks

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.