PIP — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP

marylou
marylou Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited August 2017 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Me and my daughter applied for pip she applied for her 6 yr old who has a major heart condition and her 5 yr old who also has a major heart condition both have had major ops from birth she got decline for both after 2wks of sending it in she reapplied got second rate for the first one nothing for the second still waiting on appeal as for mine I suffer with anxiety  depression  arthritis in my knees back legs you name it I have it tried first time got refused I appealed got called in to see a go at there office got refused as I didn't have anyone with me as I also suffer clostrifobia and panic attacks so my daughter 're applied this June and I'm still waiting as not heard nothing it's ridiculous how there are people out there like us that can't get it and people who so don't need it play the system well 

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.