Chat with Paralympic hero Richard Whitehead today!
We’re really excited to have World record holder, Paralympic gold and world champion athlete Richard Whitehead join us for Facebook LIVE today at 2pm.
We’d love for you to join us, as we talk about the impact and legacy of the Paralympics five years on from London 2012, why he thinks #SportForAll is so important, his career highlights, including his world record and 9 gold medals!
In addition to this, we’d love for you to get involved by commenting and asking questions below and Richard will have some time today to log on to the community and also answer some of your questions on here too!
Sport For All aims to encourage better representation of disability in sport, as well as challenging attitudes towards disability.
You can expect new research, blogs, videos and social media events. These will showcase some of the best athletes and storytellers involved in disability sport today. Take a look at our blog about Sport For All here.
Ask your questions below and Richard will be along later to answer and chat with the community!
Senior online community officer
- 50.4K All Categories
- 10K Start here and say hello!
- 4.3K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 137 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 685 Work and employment
- 540 Education
- 1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 959 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 258 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.9K Talk about money
- 1.9K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.7K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.8K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 615 Chronic pain and pain management
- 670 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 727 Autism and neurodiversity
- 875 Mental health and wellbeing
- 291 Sensory impairments