Chat with Paralympic hero Richard Whitehead today!
We’re really excited to have World record holder, Paralympic gold and world champion athlete Richard Whitehead join us for Facebook LIVE today at 2pm.
We’d love for you to join us, as we talk about the impact and legacy of the Paralympics five years on from London 2012, why he thinks #SportForAll is so important, his career highlights, including his world record and 9 gold medals!
In addition to this, we’d love for you to get involved by commenting and asking questions below and Richard will have some time today to log on to the community and also answer some of your questions on here too!
Sport For All aims to encourage better representation of disability in sport, as well as challenging attitudes towards disability.
You can expect new research, blogs, videos and social media events. These will showcase some of the best athletes and storytellers involved in disability sport today. Take a look at our blog about Sport For All here.
Ask your questions below and Richard will be along later to answer and chat with the community!
Senior online community officer
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 760 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments