Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.

Hi, my name is PETER10000!

Options
PETER10000
PETER10000 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
hi everyone happy new year

Comments

• PETER10000
    Options
    i havent recieved my xmas bonus
  • PETER10000
    edited December 2022
    Options
    i havent recieved my xmas bonus yet my ni number is [removed by moderator - personal information]
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 55,360 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Please edit your above comment and remove your NI number. Scope has nothing to do with DWP and is a public forum. Personal Information isn't allowed on here for your safety.
    Sometimes the Xmas bonus is included with your benefits depending on which ones you claim exactly. As it's only £10 you could have missed it if it's included with your usual benefits. You need to check your bank.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,154 Scope online community team
    edited December 2022
    Options

Hello @PETER10000

A warm welcome to the community. Sorry to hear you haven't received your Christmas bonus yet. 

I just want to let you know that I've edited your comment because it contained your national insurance number. We don't permit personal information on the community to protect members as this is a public forum. For more information about why we removed this, please consider our online community house rules.

All the best,

Adrian

Community Manager
    Scope
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.