If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Wanda1961! -

Options
Wanda1961
Wanda1961 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
edited January 2023 in Start here and say hello!
I have a son with autism 

Comments

• Wanda1961
    Wanda1961 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    Options
    I have a son with autism who is 24 and 2 other gro
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Hello @Wanda1961 and welcome to the community, thanks for sharing a bit about you and your son. I can see a few of your posts have duplicated, so was there another part you wanted to say?

You might like to visit our categories to share your experiences with other parents, or ask any questions:

Do let us know if we can help with anything, and enjoy getting to know the forum :) 
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,983 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Wanda1961. It is great to see you have joined us. How are you doing at the moment?

I can hear you have a son with autism who is 24 and two other gro. How is all this going for you at the moment?

Please don't hesitate to let us know if we can do anything to support you. Otherwise, thank you for taking the time to briefly introduce yourself  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Jo_2022
    Jo_2022 Community Volunteer Host Posts: 298 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @Wanda1961! 😊 A special welcome to you on Scope! I hope you and your son are managing ok with the autism diagnosis? 

Community Volunteer Host with a passion for human rights.

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.