No electricity for 10 days — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

No electricity for 10 days

Options
millwalltony65
millwalltony65 Community member Posts: 11 Connected
Love to scope waiting for a voucher code for my electric as my mobile phone broke last Sunday as I was reviewingredients my voucher code for 49pounds but phone went so I had to ask for voucher code  for my email address instead xx

Comments

• Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @millwalltony65

Glad to hear you were able to get help from Scope's Disability Energy Support Team :)

How are you today? 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Options
    I've just seen your comment on your other thread. Can I ask, have you received the voucher? 
    Hannah - She / Her

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • millwalltony65
    Options
    Nah not yet would have had it last Sunday but mobileven went gutted no help anyway until I receive voucher code and my Istanbul esa 29th  
  • millwalltony65
    Options
    Don't know what day I'll receive it
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,669 Disability Gamechanger
    edited January 2023
    Options
    comment removed by poster
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,380 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    and my Istanbul esa 29th  
    What's Istanbul ESA? IF you mean you're waiting for your ESA payment that's due to be paid on 29th January then that can't be correct because that's a Saturday. Benefit payments are only paid between Monday to Friday and 29th is a Sunday.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • millwalltony65
    Options
    That's correct sat 29th it's sorted by plus uv were in live is open every Saturday from 9 to 4pm so please don't judge as I know it's due by 29th so yer 28th
  • poppy123456
    Options
    I don't see anyone judging you and certainly not me. I'm just saying that benefits are only paid Monday to Friday. I also think you're extremely rude so won't be commenting further on any of your threads.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • Community_Scope
    Community_Scope Posts: 980 Scope online community team
    Options

Note from online community team:

Hello everyone,

We want this discussion to continue, but we’re concerned that things are becoming quite tense and could easily escalate.

Please remember that all discussions on Scope’s online community should remain civil, supportive, and safe.

We will continue to closely monitor this discussion, but if it escalates further, we may choose to pause, close, or even hide the discussion.

For more information, please read our online community house rules.

• poppy123456
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Ada said:
    That's correct sat 29th it's sorted by plus uv were in live is open every Saturday from 9 to 4pm so please don't judge as I know it's due by 29th so yer 28th
    @poppy123456 is amazing and we certainly couldn’t do without the help. What poppy doesn’t know isn’t worth knowing.

Thank you Ada for those kinds words, they really are very much appreciated.
  • durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 10,563 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Oh no that sounds horrible or you managing to eat, drink be warm and get washed? 
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Options
    I'm so sorry you hadn't received the voucher last we spoke @millwalltony65

Just wanted to check in and see if you heard anything about it today? 
    Hannah - She / Her

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.