If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is AtOmiiC!

Options
AtOmiiC
AtOmiiC Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I'm messaging today as I received a phone this afternoon regarding my surgery being cancelled due to rhe strikes happening on the 14th March. I'm feel so emotional and angry right now. How on earth do all these NHS staff have the audacity to go on strike I don't care if you feel you want a pay rise. I've been waiting 43 months for surgery and the toll its had on physical and mental health ive been unable to work. I'm an innocent person who has to take the blunt end of this. First covid and the NHS telling me that's not an excuse to now all these strike. I have no sympathy for any staff because at the end of the day people like me are having to struggle every day relying on so called "professionals" to do their jobs. Shame on everyone on taking part in these strike. 

Comments

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.