Hi, my name is welshhead! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is welshhead!

Options
welshhead
welshhead Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi guys im new on here , I finally been awarded standard living and standard mobility after a long time of stress and anxiety i walked out of the tribunal and then didnt turn up to the next court date i think im very lucky.  I really didnt think i would be awared it I'm being backdated to 8th sep 2021 I only received the court notice Friday just gone 17/03/2022

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community 

I think you mean you got your notice in 2023 not 2022 ?.

Congratulations you are lucky if you didn't attend 

Have a look around the forum and feel free to join in 
  • navalnurse
    navalnurse Community member Posts: 16 Listener
    Options
    hi hi and welcome wow that is so stressful the whole pip DWP thing is mega awful
    i had worked since age 16 had to pack in my nursing at age 58 due to back injury causing spinal surgery and now after so many years of medications I am diagnosed with early onset dementia
    i have video assessment next week and getting mega stressed about it
    i have my husband with me as he does nearly everything even though 10 years older
    i have written the whole thing down from the pip test to be able to refer to it on the day
  • navalnurse
    navalnurse Community member Posts: 16 Listener
    Options
    Forgot to say😂. I have been on standard pip for the last 8 years or 7
  • welshhead
    Options
    janer1967 yes sorry 2023 lol I am very lucky went to the first hearing but didn't attend the second hearing it's been a hard long old time of it and finally feel the pressure easing.  Navelnurse I'm sure you will be fine just let your husband do what he does best sounds like your husband is amazing you are blessed. Im also very lucky to have a partner who is ever so loving and patient with myself as I'm not on any adhd medication or bipolar medication. I'm also a UK medical cannabis patient. 🙂🙂
  • welshhead
    Options
    welshhead said:
    janer1967 yes sorry 2023 lol I am very lucky went to the first hearing but didn't attend the second hearing it's been a hard long old time of it and finally feel the pressure easing.  Navelnurse I'm sure you will be fine just let your husband do what he does best sounds like your husband is amazing you are blessed. Im also very lucky to have a partner who is ever so loving and patient with myself as I'm not on any adhd medication or bipolar medication. I'm also a UK medical cannabis patient. 🙂

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.