Hi, my name is SallyJessie! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is SallyJessie!

Options
SallyJessie
SallyJessie Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I’m Sally, Mother to a 10 year old daughter with a new(ish) Cerebral Palsy diagnoses. I am hear for advice, emotional support and new friends! Hope you’re all well today? 

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,118 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @SallyJessie - & welcome to the community. I'm sure you'll enjoy being part of this friendly & supportive group. :)  Do join in with the discussions; the 'Coffee Lounge' is a good place to start, & there's also a category about Cerebral Palsy, which you can find here: https://forum.scope.org.uk/categories/physical-impairments-and-cerebral-palsy  How are you & your daughter getting on? Has physiotherapy been recommended for her?

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    edited April 2023
    Options

Hey @SallyJessie. A warm welcome to Scope’s community from me. I am well thank you. How are you at the moment? Is there any advice you are looking for in particular?

Please let us know, we are here to advise, provide emotional support and help make connections so, hopefully, all of these things are possible  :)

Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.