Hi, my name is Robmcdonald82! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Robmcdonald82!

Options
Robmcdonald82
Robmcdonald82 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited April 2023 in Start here and say hello!
Hi my name is Rob I am 40 years old and live in *, South Ayrshire

*[Removed by moderator: Personal Information]

Comments

• Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello there and welcome to the community @Robmcdonald82 thanks for introducing yourself :) 

Here's a few of the best places to get started on the forum:

• Recent discussions is where you'll find all the latest conversations our members are having
    • The categories page shows all the different topics for discussion
    • The virtual coffee lounge is a place to chat, get to know other members, and play games too

To protect the safety of yourself and others online, we've removed some of the details around your location from your post.  For more information about why we removed this, please consider our online community house rules.

If you need anything further, please do ask!
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Robmcdonald82 and a warm welcome to our online community, how are you doing?

If we can help in any specific way, please let us know. Otherwise, feel free to take a gander around our community, perhaps visiting our virtual coffee lounge to play games and get to know some of our other members better?

Just to note, I'll be emailing you shortly, so please keep a look out for that - it's nothing to worry about :) 
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.