If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Beshlie

Options
Beshlie
Beshlie Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I have just joined.  I have multiple disabilities including fibromyalgia and a stoma.  I am just adjusting to making a new life for myself, and my puppy, Raffles:).

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,130 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Good afternoon @Beshlie - & welcome to the community. It sounds like your positive attitude, together with your friend Raffles, will help in moving forwards finding what you can do. I'm sure you'll also find this group very supportive, so I hope you enjoy being here. :)
  • Beaver79
    Beaver79 Community member, Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 21,811 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Beshlie Welcome to the Community. You might like to look in The Coffee Lounge under Categories for games and chats. I hope you enjoy the forum.
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Good afternoon and welcome @Beshlie, woof to Raffles! Have you had a nice day?

It's great to meet you and thank you for sharing your conditions with us. How is the adjustment going? Well I hope. If you'd like to ask us any specific questions, please fire away. Otherwise, feel free to have a gander around our community; our categories are a good starting place to look to see the different things we talk about :)

I hope you have a lovely Easter weekend if you're celebrating and look forward to speaking again soon!
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi there @Beshlie (and Raffles), and welcome to the forum from me as well :) 

As Cher has mentioned, please ask if you need anything and enjoy having a look around!
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.