Hi, my name is Kway_SCOPE! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Kway_SCOPE!

Options
Kway_SCOPE
Kway_SCOPE Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited April 2023 in Start here and say hello!
I work at Scope as Exec Director for Digital and Marketing. I live in East London with my wife and 2 children who are both on the autistic spectrum. My uncle (David - moderator removed personal detail) worked at Scope over 20 years ago, so its amazing that I get an opportunity to 'carry the torch' and work for disabled people like he did. 
Tagged:

Comments

• Beaver79
    Beaver79 Community member, Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 20,815 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Kway_SCOPE Welcome to the Community. Have a look around the forum and join in with us. 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 51,255 Disability Gamechanger
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Hi @Kway_SCOPE welcome, that's fantastic that you follow on in your uncles shoes, working for scope. Hope to see you around the forum
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Kway_SCOPE and a warm welcome to Scope and our online community, how are you today?

It's great that you joined us and thank you for telling us some of your story. It sounds like you can relate to much of what our members lived experience is and that you're continuing your uncle's legacy is really heartwarming. Should you fancy a virtual chat, we are here 24/7 so feel free to have a nosey around our various categories and chip in wherever you wish to get involved.

All the best with your new role and hopefully speak again soon!
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.