If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I invite all within the community too say hi begin a hand of friendship (Aim prevent loneliness)

Options
I'll begin with a cheery hello to all persons online this Sunny Sunday although still chilly. My mornings been slow and quiet as I see no one for days weeks months on end. I love to have a chit chat sometime soon. On any topic.. 

Comments

• Beaver79
    Beaver79 Community member, Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 21,738 Disability Gamechanger
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Hello @SurvivorEmpowered Just started to rain here. You can chat about anything you like. Have a look around and join with in us. The Coffee lounge under Categories is good for this. 
  • SurvivorEmpowered
    SurvivorEmpowered Posts: 56 Connected
    Options
    @Beaver79

Thank you so much.. Still trying to work my way round here. Lovely to say hi to you.
  • SurvivorEmpowered
    Options
    @Beaver79

Hi me again... The virtual coffee bar not used very much or they mostly keep to themselves. 
    i keep loosing post I have replied too, perhaps some have been censored . I hope not Scope is renowned for freedom of speech. I guess I'm still Jonnie know mates giggles...
  • Beaver79
    Beaver79 Community member, Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 21,738 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @SurvivorEmpowered Perhaps post a few more and see what happens. Scope do not censor posts without telling you. If it continues you must let Admin know and they can look into why this is happening. You are not Jonnie no mates, I will be your friend. Take care.   
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @SurvivorEmpowered

Welcome to the community! :) Sorry you can't find posts you have replied to. It may be that the user has deleted the post or sometimes we merge threads for people if they duplicate. If you need any help let us know :) 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Cartini
    Cartini Community member Posts: 1,108 Pioneering
    edited April 2023
    Options
    @Beaver79

Hi me again... The virtual coffee bar not used very much or they mostly keep to themselves. 
    i keep loosing post I have replied too, perhaps some have been censored . I hope not Scope is renowned for freedom of speech. I guess I'm still Jonnie know mates giggles...
    Hi,
    Check to see if you`ve actually posted your comments.  To do this:
    1. Click on your profile picture (top right).
    2. See if "Drafts" has a number next to it, if it has a number / numbers they are comments you`ve made but not posted.  Click on this to see all comments you haven`t posted.
    3.  Below "Drafts" is "My Discussions". Click on this and all the discussions you have started will be shown.

If there is a discussion that you want to follow, scroll up to the top of the page of the discussion you are in and find the "bookmark tab".  In this screenshot, this is the "ribbon end" inside the red circle.  If you click on this, it will turn black; you can then find this in the bookmark section of your profile (steps 1 and 2 above and select "Bookmarks")
  • SurvivorEmpowered
    Options
    @Cartini I had know idea and still don't.  But i'm sure you'll be right behind me pointing me in the right direction. I am not from the technology world. Also I'm recovering from a long term illness where I lost the ability to read and write etc. At one point I could not find my way around places I once knew well. So Sorry will try more ... I don't want to up set any one... kind regards...
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 52,417 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
  • SurvivorEmpowered
    Options
    @Sandy_123 Hello sorry i just noticed your hello. Pleased to make your acquaintance. 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 52,417 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thankyou how are you
  • SurvivorEmpowered
    Options
    @Sandy_123

Hello I am so sorry to have failed to of noticed your message. I am fine holding my own, under testing life circumstances. How are you today April 27th 2023. I still got a bit of lingering flu like symptoms. Just need the weather to change for the better. I am fed up of wearing a mountain winter puffer Jacket. There not very comfortable but at least i have survived all winter without using any heat at all. Thank God...
  • Wilshyboy
    Wilshyboy Community member Posts: 251 Pioneering
    Options
    Hello Wilshyboy here pleased to meet you, I'm new to all this me self, so any time you or any body wants a natter, drop me a line.
  • SurvivorEmpowered
    Options
    @Wilshyboy

hello there have you any plans for the bank holiday? 

• Superbetty
    Superbetty Community member Posts: 448 Pioneering
    Options
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.