If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Natz40!

Options
Natz40
Natz40 Community member Posts: 11 Listener
Hi all new here . 
Be nice too meet new people. 
I’m 40years old from Manchester. 
I’m autistic and have a daughter and a cat .

Comments

• Beaver79
    Beaver79 Community member, Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 21,662 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Natz40 Welcome to the Community. If you have any questions please ask. Have a look around and join in with us. You might like to start with the Coffee lounge under Categories for chats and games. Take care.
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 52,326 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Natz40 welcome to the forum.  Cats are great pets to have, if not stubborn at times. 
    Lots of our members have autism also. 
    Join in with the conversations always someone to natter to.
  • surfygoose
    surfygoose Community member Posts: 440 Pioneering
    Options
    I have autism too. I don’t have a cat anymore but at my parent’s house we did used to have a Huber and white cat called Branwell. He passed away a couple of years ago. We had black cats before that. He was our first that was a different colour. The rescue places always told us about the black cats that no one wanted to home so we always ended up with one because we felt sorry for them! Cats are awesome. I like dogs as well. Do you like dogs?
  • Natz40
    Options
    We have a black cat and we rescued her and you are correct. They are the last too be chosen!
  • surfygoose
    surfygoose Community member Posts: 440 Pioneering
    Options
    It’s strange isn’t it because I think black cats are beautiful and elegant. Ours have all been wonderful.
  • Natz40
    Options

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.