Hi, my name is xtrasmall78! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is xtrasmall78!

Options
xtrasmall78
xtrasmall78 Community member Posts: 22 Listener
My diagnosis is bipolar and anxiety I also have a 22 year old with adhd and odd and a 6 year old with adhd comorbid asd it’s lovely to join the community.

Comments

• Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @xtrasmall78

Welcome to the community! :) How are you today? Do you have much planned for the summer holidays with your little one off school? 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • xtrasmall78
    Options
    I’m good thanks how about you ? We have a few things planned it’s hard to take him out sometimes due to his behaviour but I try to get out as much as possible x
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Options
    I'm doing well thank you :) 

Aww hopefully you'll get a few nice days out! Sometimes with that age, just letting them run round a field can be the best thing ever :D 
    Hannah - She / Her

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • xtrasmall78
    Options
    We the bottom of our garden is a massive sand pit he has lots of diggers and sandcastles out there only problem is he throws things into both my next door neighbours gardens so I have to bring him in we read all of the time and do puzzles and activity books when I can get him to focus long enough. It’s going to a long few weeks x
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Options
    We are here if you need to vent! I have kids in the family and will babysit when the parents need a break. They've all said it's going to be a few long weeks!

I love to read. There are some great activities going on at many local libraries this summer. Would be worth having a look to see what is happening at yours :) 
    Hannah - She / Her

• xtrasmall78
    Options
    Thank you after reading your comment I rang the library to see what was on there I have taken my son to 2 previous sessions there but completely forgot they have the sessions we’ve got arts and craft activities on the 3rd and superhero activities on the 17th my son will love that we’re going up for a ticket for him on Tuesday x
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Options
    That's great! :) I'm sure he'll have a great time! When you grab the tickets, be a great chance to take out a few more books too. 
    Hannah - She / Her

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.