Hi, my name is ivymar! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is ivymar!

Options
ivymar
ivymar Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi everyone,i am from malaysia glad to know you all,i am health consultant in urologist,dont hesitate to ask question and i will help you all with my pleasure!!

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,119 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Unfortunately scope do not allow medical advice on the forums. You can see the house rules here https://www.scope.org.uk/community-house-rules/?_ga=2.28803260.1428013916.1690441585-2049403996.1610998196
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,011 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hello @ivymar and a warm welcome to the community, it's great to have you here!

We appreciate your willingness to contribute and offer your expertise as a health consultant in urology. However, I'd like to kindly remind everyone that our community does not allow the sharing of medical advice.

While we encourage open discussions and the exchange of information and personal experience, it's important to prioritise the safety and well-being of our members. Please feel free to share your insights and engage in discussions on various topics related to urology, but let's make sure we avoid giving direct medical advice.

If anyone has concerns or questions about their health, we encourage them to seek guidance from their own medical practitioner.

Thank you for your understanding, and I look forward to getting to know more about you.
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.