Hi, my name is SpookySez! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is SpookySez!

Options
SpookySez
SpookySez Community member Posts: 5 Listener
Hi Lovelies! I am joining the community hoping to find friends and advice. I have FND and hemiplegic migraines. Myself and two of my four children also are Autistic. I have just lost my teaching job due suffering with FND for the last 12 months which has left me paralysed down my right side and with difficulty speaking. So I am looking at ways to get my life back on track in terms  of  housework building up, trying to entertain my darling kids in the holidays when not all of them want to leave the house and managing money. Would love to chat with others to see how people manage especially as I am finding it hard to plan outdoor activities which now have to be wheelchair accessible for me too without feeling such a burden. As kids are struggling with all the lifestyle changes that have happened over the last year.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.