Beautiful People — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Beautiful People

Options
Alripa
Alripa Community member Posts: 8 Listener
Hello beautiful people,
say hello and say what city you're from

Comments

• Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Alripa

Welcome to the community! :) Are you well?

Just so you know, a lot of members like the anonymity with the community so may not share what city they are from. We also don't like people saying where they are for security and privacy reasons as this is a public forum. 

How did you come across us here at Scope? 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Alripa
    Alripa Community member Posts: 8 Listener
    Options
    Hello @Alripa

Welcome to the community! :) Are you well?

Just so you know, a lot of members like the anonymity with the community so may not share what city they are from. We also don't like people saying where they are for security and privacy reasons as this is a public forum. 

How did you come across us here at Scope? 
    Ah, I didn't know. I thought saying city would be vague enough for people to be comfortable but I need to go over the guidelines again. I appreciate the heads up.
    I didn't find Disability Rights UK any good so I thought to give Scope a chance
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Glad to have you! :) And yeah I would usually say I'm from the Midlands lol to make the area vaster  :D
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,649 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Sorry I am not beautiful but my closest city is Cambridge, I like to say I am from there so I sound intelligent. :) 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.