Hello again — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello again

Options
Tia19
Tia19 Community member Posts: 6 Listener
Thanks to everyone who said hi to me recently.  Hope everyone is well.  It been a cold and frosty day here where I am, with very bright sunshine, too.  I’m still unsure how to join discussions, and what certain symbols beside discussions mean, and would be very grateful if anyone could assist me with this!  Otherwise, I’ve been doing a little more art work, with watercolours, etc, and I’m hoping to catch up on some reading of my current novel, too.  I can’t quite believe we are this far through the year, as the days seem to pass ever more quickly, as you get a bit older I find!  Does anyone celebrate and enjoy Halloween at all?  I quite like the idea of spookiness and the carved pumpkins and things, but in Scotland when I was a child, people used to carve a turnip in place of a pumpkin, and it was quite effective.  Well, I’ll go just now, and wish everyone a lovely weekend, and thanks again for your lovely introductions.   Maria 

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.