Hi, my name is mikeyjjones42!
mikeyjjones42
Community Member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi I've just been awarded pip and had payment of £680 b4 I received letter just wondering if that is back dated or if still to receive it thanks
0
Comments
-
That payment will be the money they owe you. Your first 4 weekly payment will be in about 4 weeks time. You will receive the decision letter in the post soon which will have all the details, including what you've been awarded.
0 -
Poppy123456 thank you so much0
-
Hiya @mickeyjjones42 and welcome to the community.

I can see you've already been assisted, but I wanted to say hi personally. I hope you're doing well today?0 -
Hi albus -scope I'm good thanks1
Categories
- All Categories
- 16.4K Start here and say hello!
- 7.7K Coffee lounge
- 122 Games den
- 1.8K People power
- 190 Announcements and information
- 25.8K Talk about life
- 6.2K Everyday life
- 436 Current affairs
- 2.5K Families and carers
- 886 Education and skills
- 2K Work
- 630 Money and bills
- 3.8K Housing and independent living
- 1.2K Transport and travel
- 680 Relationships
- 1.6K Mental health and wellbeing
- 2.6K Talk about your impairment
- 885 Rare, invisible, & undiagnosed conditions
- 949 Neurological impairments and pain
- 2.3K Cerebral Palsy Network
- 1.3K Autism and neurodiversity
- 41.7K Talk about your benefits
- 6.2K Employment & Support Allowance (ESA)
- 20.6K PIP, DLA, ADP & AA
- 9.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 5.4K Benefits and income

