Surgery is complete — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Surgery is complete

Options
purplepenguin
purplepenguin Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Hi everyone,
just wanted to send a quick update…
thank you for your support in trying to locate mobile services really helpful think i have found a few now that i would like to try :)

had my surgery yesterday and now in recovery and so greatful for our NHS couldn’t have got through the last 2 weeks without every dingle one from hospital transport, community physio, ward staff, surgeons and doctors probably missed someone out but ao greatful!! 

Shame to be in hospital for Christmas but in the best place possible for recovery and got to choose a Christmas meal so my husband hasn’t had to cook and we will have christmas together end of the week :) 

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,025 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hello @purplepenguin and Merry Christmas to you! 🎄
    I'm glad your surgery went well and you're in recovery! Sorry you'll be in hospital over Christmas but as you say, at least you are in the best place for now. Is your husband able to visit you today?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • purplepenguin
    purplepenguin Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    Options
    Thanks Adrian he is allowed to come at visiting time from 12pm today.

He is bringing a small gift to open from each other so can do a lil exchange ( luckily i was organised and wrapped his gifts end of November few!)  and we can open the others when back home. Something nice to look forward to.

Hope you and your team have a lovely Christmas :) 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,025 Scope online community team
    Options
    Thank you @purplepenguin, I can't speak for the rest of the team but I've had a lovely day.

I'm impressed with how organised you are, I was still wrapping on Christmas eve! :D  
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.