Hi, my name is Birdspotter! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Birdspotter!

Options
Birdspotter
Birdspotter Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I’m an older lady who enjoys spending  time with my tame sheep and ponies- and birdwatching

Comments

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 2,280 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hello @Birdspotter, welcome to the community. I love watching wildlife too, that sounds idyllic! How many sheep and ponies do you have? 

I hope you'll enjoy getting to know us all :)
    Rosie (she/her)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Birdspotter
    Birdspotter Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Hi Rosie - lovely to hear from you. I have 2 dogs, 5 sheep and 1 pony of my own and one belongs to my friend- and invaluable chauffeur! What would we do without people like her to ferry us about. It’s really difficult living somewhere with no public transport. What are your interests?
  • Ada
    Ada Scope Member Posts: 14,496 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome @Birdspotter to our Scope Family. 
    You have the world which I can only dream I have. 
    beautiful animals. 
    I am in my very mature years. 
    I hope to see you around our coffee lounge and games room. 
    🤗 

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 2,280 Scope online community team
    Options
    Sounds lovely @Birdspotter! I love animals, but I live in a city and can't have any myself so I often watch the birds and squirrels outside my window. We get bright green parakeets over here which are fun to watch, but I think my favourites are the littler birds.

My housemate also has a sweet little dog that I look after sometimes, so that's always nice. I'm interested in arts and crafts, sewing and music to name just a few of my hobbies! 

It's great that you've joined us on the community, I hope you'll have fun here :)
    Rosie (she/her)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.